Toddler Train Man and I flew halfway across the country a few weeks ago to visit my family. I knew I’d be focused on keeping him occupied, but I threw a book into my bag with some hopeful thoughts. He was fantastic, but I decided resting when he did was more important…you just can’t predict those airlines. Nor toddlers, for that matter. I did have the energy to snoop around my fellow travelers, though. There were lots of magazine and newspaper readers; these were the books being read:
- Ricochet by Sandra Brown
- The Troubled Man by Henning Mankell
- Strangers in Death by JD Robb
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- The Icarus Agenda by Robert Ludlum
- Due or Die by Jenn McKinlay
- The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James
- The Bible
Quite a diverse list, and some I want to read myself. You just never know where reading lists might come from!
What would I have caught you reading in the airport/on the plane? Which of these books is appealing to you?